Enough is ENOUGH!
It’s time to stop this madness.
So there is a new “variant”? There will always be new variants. It’s the nature of the virus.
The Coronavirus or Covid-19 or whatever the fuck you want to call it is now endemic. It is firmly rooted in the world’s population and will never be eradicated. It is time to grow up and live with it.
Looking at our own official figures I see that as of yesterday, the 28th, there have been 560,054 cases, of whom 5,652 died. Now a mere glance will show a mortality rate of around 1% but account has to be made for the fact that the majority of those deaths were in the elderly [i.e. well above average life expectancy] or had underlying factors which may have been life threatening anyway.
Deaths from the virus are sad but inevitable. Just as any cause of death is sad, but we don’t want to ban electricity, water, sports or cars just because they too can be fatal?
So the solution is simple:
- Disband the National Public Heath Emergency Team. They are doing more harm than good with their constant negativity, warnings and dire predictions.
- Stop reporting statistics. They lead to alarmist headlines and public anxiety. In fact, stop reporting anything about the subject, as at this stage it’s just tedious.
- Remove all restrictions. Let the virus run its natural course. A lot of people will become ill, but the “vulnerable” are all supposed to be protected from the worst symptoms so fatalities will be low. Masks are no good and are just causing mass neuroticism and divisiveness. “Social distancing” is unnatural to the human condition – humans need touch to interact and banning handshaking is just plain wrong. The restrictions have in the past caused businesses to fail, poverty, mass hysteria and suicides, not to mention the billions they have cost the country.
- Stop paying people not to work. Just let them work. That is so simple I’m surprised I have to even mention it.
- Encourage kids to mingle. The sooner everyone catches the virus the better. There is no better defence than natural immunity from having had the virus. Future variants will just be a minor inconvenience [does anyone remember the Common Flu?].
- Remove Excise Duty and Tax from tobacco and encourage people to smoke. Smoking has been proven to increase resistance to the virus not to mention its ability to induce relaxation.
All right. I imagine you may have some problems with the last one but according to yourselves we have to do anything and everything to beat the virus?