So the end of September approaches and we enter the last three months of the year.
I fucking hate the last three months of the year.
So what do I hate about them?
- Days getting shorter and darker.
- Clocks going back making the evenings even darker.
- Wet weather.
- Cold weather.
- Windy weather.
- The false cheer about Christmas.
- Having to light fires all the time.
- Advertisements on the television constantly telling me how to have "the perfect Christmas".
- Constant Christmas "music".
- Trees going bare.
- Muddy paw-prints all over the place.
- Stupid fucking tacky memes like "Movember".
What do I like about them?
- They only happen once a year.
That about sums it up?