Haven’t we been having lovely weather for the last couple of months?
Right through November, all we had was rain.
Now we are in The Big Freeze.
Here are just some of the news items for the last week or so:
- 29/12/2009 Pedestrian injuries rise due to icy conditions
- 29/12/2009 Big freeze leads to postponements in Scotland
- 29/12/2009 Met Eireann forecasts snow for today
- 29/12/2009 Midlands and west suffer icy roads again
- 28/12/2009 Woman killed, 18 hurt in Wexford crash as ice grips many counties
- 26/12/2009 Gardaí warn motorists of treacherous roads
- 26/12/2009 Bus services cancelled around the country
- 26/12/2009 Icy conditions continue on roads
- 25/12/2009 Couple rescued from Dublin/Wicklow mountains
- 25/12/2009 Rain everywhere today
- 23/12/2009 Gardaí warn of difficult driving conditions
- 23/12/2009 Major disruption to bus services in South West
- 23/12/2009 Weather hits bus services
- 23/12/2009 Drivers urged to take extreme care
- 22/12/2009 Bus services worst hit in Limerick and Kerry
- 22/12/2009 €750,000 raised for flood victims
- 22/12/2009 Temperatures may drop to -6C tonight
- 22/12/2009 Italy deploys army to help clear snow
- 22/12/2009 Overnight freeze hits commuters
- 22/12/2009 More travel chaos hits UK as new snow freezes over
Isn’t it strange how the Global Warming people have become very quiet of late?