Reasons I’m in rotten form today –
- It’s cold outside
- I’m cold inside
- My Remington won’t read my mail properly
- My back is killing me
- I have to go into town as my library books are very overdue
- And I have to get fitted for a dress-suit
- Clients are hassling me
- I have a lot of work to finish before the end of the month
- I have to fit in a holiday somehow
- I have writers block
- Did I mention my back is killing me?
- I’m out of pain killers
When I pluck up the courage and energy to go into town, I’m going to get even colder. I won’t find parking, and I hate tailors [my inside leg is my business]. But I have to get a suit because the Golden Spider crowd are getting very abusive and are insisting that I go. I told them I don’t want to but they are threatening to send The Heavies around to my house. I suppose they are desperate for some kind of celebrity attendance to draw the crowds and the photographers.
I think I’ll kill someone when I’m in town.
That’ll cheer me up.