I was going to write a post today.
But my Interweb connection is guntered again.
I can download like greased lightening. But I can’t upload to save my life. It takes me several attempts to even send a simple e-mail. So posting is out of the question.
I suppose this means I’m in for one of those nightmare phone calls where I speak to someone who can only understand Urdu, and who is going to blame me for everything anyway.
I’m taking bets on the following responses:
- There is nothing wrong at our end. We have had no complaints. [evens]
- According to our records, you are not a subscriber [evens]
- I’m sorry but that is not a technical problem [5/4]
- You have a virus [5/4]
- Your firewall is preventing traffic [8/1]
- Trees have grown up in the way of the signal [33/1]
- There was an earthquake in Azerbaijan [40/1]
- Sunspots [45/1]
- Yes. There is a problem and we will dispatch our top engineers to your home immediately [1,000,000/1]
Maybe I should record the call and put it out as a podcast?