I have been memed yet again.
When will these people ever learn?
Appropriately it’s called Getting Your Goat. It was started by Kieron over at Keiron’s Window to Madness
The rules are simple enough:
- List two things that irritate you for a reason (and list the reason!), and two things that irritate you for no apparent reason whatsoever!!
- Give credit to the person who tagged you.
- Link your answers to the original blog, that’s here (http://www.skillett.com)!
- Tag four new people to participate.
OK. As memes go, this isn’t too bad. It isn’t a fluffy ‘things you don’t know about me’ or ‘my top five operettas’ or anything like that. It’s a grumpy meme. There should be more of those.
1. Two things [only two?] that irritate me and why:
Umbrellas. This is easy! I hate the fecking things. People who use them wave them around like some kind of demented sword as if they were warding off attackers. I am over six feet tall, and so my eye level is at roughly the same level as an umbrella. I am sick of being whacked in the face by the things. The next person to poke me with one will discover how it feels to walk with an umbrella inserted up their rectum.
Spam. Who doesn’t hate spam? It’s boring repetitive and unimaginative. I don’t want any viagara thanks. Why do I need a replica watch [I prefer to have one that works]? What is the point in having a fake degree? If you are going to send spam, at least make it interesting or funny. Learn to fucking spell, for God’s sake.
Two things that irritate me and I don’t know why:
Victoria Beckham. An anorexic talentless tart. I hate the sight of her, and her sour puss appears everywhere. Thank God the Americans were dumb enough to take her away.
Sponsored television programmes. Those irritating little ads that have to appear before and after the programme, and before and after every commercial break. They’re like a nail on glass.
That is it. It took a while to pare down the hundreds to just two, but I managed.
2. Now I have to give credit to Kieron. Why? One irritation I left out was memes. But I’ll forgive him [this once] as long as he doesn’t do it again.
3. I already have.