The EU are to send a probe into the Sun. [thanks for the tipoff, Captain Peacock]
Fair play to them.
What better time to chuck a billion Euros into a flaming ball of fire, than when half the fucking world is in financial meltdown?
Of course the question has arisen as to who should crew this spacecraft, and the suggestions are already coming in.
Captain Peacock suggests Ahern, Biffo ,Harney and SEAN Fitzpatrick.
Brianf has started the Merkan dimension by throwing Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi into the hat.
I do have one or two suggestions myself…
- The Entire Fianna Fail, Fine Gael and Labour parties including all TDs, and any fucking cunt who voted for them. This includes all who have ever sat in the Dail in the past.
- Bruce Forsyth.
- The entire EU with the one exception of Nigel Farage.
- Anyone who thinks they know what is good for me and tries to force their beliefs through law.
- All board members [and ex-members] of the Irish banks.
- Daniel O’Donnell.
- Any member of any eco-group and especially any Green Party Twats.
- Jamie Oliver.
And that is just for starters.
I can see that this is going to have to be quite a large spacecraft.
Anyone I have missed?